If you are unable to register for a vaccine online, try one of the following phone numbers:
1-855-568-0545 (NJ call center, 8am-8 pm, English and Spanish. Ayuda disponible en Inglés y Español)
856-854-4440 (Collingswood Call Center, M-F, 9-4:30)
1-877-222-3737 or 856-858-3317 (Camden County Division of Senior and Disabled Services)
- Vaccination registration (online): https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine
- List of current NJ vaccination sites: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/healthcare-worker-covid-19-vaccine-locations
- State of NJ COVID-19 information hub: https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Camden County COVID resources and updates: https://www.camdencounty.com/service/covid-19-updates-and-preparations/most-recent-updates/
- Camden County Vaccination plan: https://www.camdencounty.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/10456-Vaccine-Campaign-FlyerV2.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 vaccination information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
The state of New Jersey Department of Health has call centers to assist registrants who do not have internet access. The toll free phone number is 1-855-568-0545.
It is not necessary to provide proof of citizenship or proof of address. Vaccines will be available to all who live, work, or receive education in the state of New Jersey. Insurance information may be requested, but is insurance is not required to receive a vaccine.